[BioC] Any package for time course microarray data analysis?

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 12 19:13:32 CET 2009

Hi Steve

You can make use of the  Bioconductor task views to locate specific
packages for analyzing time course micro array data.

The bioconductor task views can be found at

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/BiocViews.html

The views provided by biocViews integrate the software, annotation data
and experiment data repositories provided by Bioconductor. Basically the
biocViews field in the Description file of each package determines the
views under which it appears in.

For packages that deal with time course stuff please take a look at the
TimeCourse subview under statistics.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/TimeCourse.html

Nishant