[BioC] agi4x44kpreprocess package

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 3 16:20:55 CET 2009

Hi Erika,

I have never used that package, but it seems to be mostly a wrapper
around limma for those steps. What happens if you use
read.maimages(files, source='agilent') directly?

You might also want to make sure that you have red values if you look
directly in your raw text file.

And please post the output from sessionInfo(). This will make it easier
for people to understand which type of installation you have, and
generally makes it easier to catch if the problem.

Francois