[BioC] EBImage problem - requested image not found or could not be loaded

Paolo Sonego paolo.sonego at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:56:55 CEST 2009

Dear Gregoire,

Thanks so much! Thanks to your suggestions my admin managed to solve the
problem!
It seems, if I understand correctly, that under gentoo the default
installation of ImageMagick doesn't include libXML support.
Emerging(gentoo-lingo to mean install,  i guess) the ImageMagick package
with  libXML support  did the trick!

Thanks again!

Regards,
Paolo