[BioC] Mfuzz plot -pdf

dorothyc dorothyc at bcgsc.ca
Wed Apr 22 20:44:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to make pdf for mfuzzPlot (please see script below), but I
keep getting an error saying the file is not recognizable or corrupted
(please see attachment).  The mfuzzPlot can be displayed in R but not
written as a PDF?!

----------------------
mfuzzPlot <- mfuzz.plot(eset.s, cl = cl, mfrow = c(4,4), time.labels =
c(0,1,2,5,10,15,30,60) )
pdf(file = paste("MfuzzPlot", sample_output, ct, mb, ".pdf", sep="_"))
mfuzzPlot
dev.off()
--- or
pdf(file = paste("MfuzzPlot", sample_output, ct, mb, ".pdf", sep="_"))
mfuzzPlot <- mfuzz.plot(eset.s, cl = cl, mfrow = c(4,4), time.labels =
c(0,1,2,5,10,15,30,60) )
dev.off()

I'd very much appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,