[BioC] limma: duplicates handling

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 04:38:23 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

If I have duplicates in each slide of my experiment, how do I tell limma
to handle this?
I am using duplicateCorrelation() function, but after the whole process
the topTable() reports not half of the spots but all of them,
For instance, if there are overall 15000 spots in my experiment, and
half of them are
duplicates, Shouldn't I end up just with 7500 genes?

Thank you for your time.

best,

--
Andrés Pinzón