[BioC] Visualise KEGG pathway and highlight genes

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 12:50:44 CEST 2009

Hello,

>From a couple of interesting gene lists I have found KEGG pathways which
contain genes from both lists.  Does anyone know how to visualise this?
 I was thinking something along the lines of the KEGG pathway being
plotted and the genes from the two lists highlighted in different colours.

I can cope with this not being done in bioconductor but would prefer it
if the final image was exported as PDF.  I have searched around without
much luck ... it seems possible that KEGGgraph maybe able to do it but
it is not clear from vignette.

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}