[BioC] Xps package : errors and RMA difference with Partek GS

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Apr 12 19:42:13 CEST 2009

Dear Arnaud,

I have just uploaded a new version xps_1.2.10 (and xps_1.3.12), which
corrects the problem with fdr adjustment. Furthermore, I have added
option "BY" (see ?uniTest) and crosschecked the results against
R-function "p.adjust", thus the results should now be ok.

Thank you for reporting this problem.
Best regards
Christian