[BioC] HuGene annotation and htmls

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 9 23:26:24 CEST 2009

Hi Mayte,

I can't tell from your post what you tried to do, or even what exactly
you need to know.  Please give us the code you were trying to use, along
with an example that didn't behave the way you expected it to and you
the results of calling sessionInfo() after you did that. You can find
other helpful tips on the posting guide:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

What little I can discern from your post I will try to answer.  To use
getSYMBOL() or lookUp(), you need to 1st of all make sure that you have
loaded the annotate package.  Then you need to call it correctly.  Here
is an example that I did using the very latest version of the
hugene10st.db package.

library("annotate")
library("hugene10st.db")
keys = c("7903193","7903204")