[BioC] stuck with creating CDF file for Affymetrix yeast tiling array.

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 9 21:51:15 CEST 2009

Hi Karthikeyan,

Can you please give us the output of sessionInfo() ?  You might find the
following posting guide helpful too:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

As for the package pdInfoBuilder, I can tell from the call you listed
that whatever version you are using is not the most recent one.  One of
the changes is that the newer package is much better documented.  You
might want to try out the latest development version of this package as
things have improved a lot.  And, just in case you don't like the idea
of using devel, there will be a released version April 21st.

  Marc