[BioC] HumanRef-8_V3

Lynn Amon lamon at fhcrc.org
Fri May 30 19:43:40 CEST 2008

Hi Adi,
That issue wasn't clear from your first email.  If probe IDs are
missing, that is a bug.  I don't see ProbeID = 6250095 anywhere in the
illumina annotation package for Human v3.  I do find it in the Mouse v2
array though.  What accession id did you find for it?  Can you send me a
list of probe IDs that are missing.  I don't have any V3 arrays to test.
Thanks,
Lynn