[BioC] HumanRef-8_V3

Tarca, Adi atarca at med.wayne.edu
Fri May 30 19:10:58 CEST 2008

Hi Lynn,
I am aware that these packges work with probe IDs and not with target
IDs. However there are probe IDs on the HumanRef-8_V3 that could not be
found in  either two packages lumiHumanAll.db and
illuminaHumanv3ProbeID.db.

e.g:
> x<-illuminaHumanv3ProbeIDSYMBOL
> aT1$Symbol<-as.vector(unlist( as.list(x[aT1$ID]) ))
Error in .checkKeys(value, Lkeys(x), x at ifnotfound) :
  value for "6250095" not found

However I was able to build my own annotation package using
makeHUMANCHIP_DB function.

Thanks,
Adi