[BioC] affxparser: writeTpmap error (in as.vector(y))

Wed May 21 05:57:28 CEST 2008

I have committed a fix to the devel branch. The fixed version is
1.13.3. You should be able to get it soon. Just download it manually
and install under R-2.7.0 if you want to avoid using R-devel. There is
nothing that is dependent on anything in bioc-devel or r-devel.

Kasper