[BioC] Multiple colours in GenomeGraphs?

Mark Dunning md392 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 15 16:39:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have just started using the GenomeGraphs package, which I think is a
really good piece of software :)

I am using the package to plot expression values across a genomic
region. However, it seems to plot all points on the same "track" in the
same colour? I was wondering if it is possible to use different colours
to highlight particular probes I am interesting in, (or use different
plotting characters). I thought something like:

dp=DisplayPars(color=c("red","blue")) might work, but it just produced
one colour. Apologies if there is already the ability to do this, but I
didn't see anything so far.

Many thanks,

Mark