[BioC] xps Error in exonLevel(exonlevel, chiptype) : invalid argument ‘exonlevel’

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Wed May 14 21:56:54 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the update.  I was planning on figuring out what the probset difference was between xps and ExpresionConsole, so thanks for saving me that effort.  I appreciate it.

Cheers,
Dick

Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html
http://staff.washington.edu/~dbeyer