[BioC] cross species CGH Nimblegene arrays

Alicia Oshlack oshlack at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri May 9 05:33:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think they did chimp on a human array in this paper:
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/103/21/8006

Also, we published some cross-species microarray mRNA work in this paper
and so if you are doing within species comparisons your idea should work
to the extent that you can map the probes:

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/23/10/1235

Alicia