[BioC] Importing data from GEOquery

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 25 21:57:39 CEST 2008

please read the posting guide before posting.  you should
identify your system and version of R.

i can verify that this problem occurs on windows R 2.7.0
and on mac osx R 2.8.0 r45836 with RCurl 0.8-3 and GEOquery 2.5.0

however example(getGEO) works on those systems, so i wonder
if the problem is with the GSM3612 files rather than GEOquery.
we have no way of verifying that the files on GEO are parseable
short of trying to read them.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu