[BioC] RMA, d-chip and Plier for new chip type Human/Mouse/Rat Gene

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 26 02:47:46 CET 2008

The aroma.affymetrix package can do RMA and imitate MBEI ("dChip") as
long as you've got CEL files and a CDF file.  For more information and
questions, go to:

  http://www.braju.com/R/aroma.affymetrix/

Note that there is active research/development on alternative-splicing
("FIRMA") added to the package (work by Elizabeth Purdom, Mark
Robinson and formerly by Ken Simpson; Berkeley/WEHI), especially for
the Human Exon 1.0 ST chip type.  Make sure you know about the
customized CDFs (still same chip type) they use for this analysis
before you start.

Cheers

/Henrik