[BioC] We have position available, apply now

enoch philip kawag at qwest.net
Fri Feb 15 05:10:38 CET 2008

LUXURY CAR TUNING Int.

Company Name - LCT Int.
Job Category - Sales Rep.; Manager
Location - Australia
Position Type - Employee, Part-Time
Salary - from 2,500.00/month
Experience  1+
Education Level - High School or Equivalent
Date Posted - February 14, 2008

 We are looking for someone with superior communication skills to enhance our team. During all working process you will represent our company at Australian market.

What will you do for us?
You will communicate with customers and clients by phone/e-mail; you will manage company contacts and provide support for new clients; you will make billing records; you will be official representative of our company. Main part of your job is to provide to our dealers, partners, customers and clients financial assistant.

What will we do fo you?
You wage will grow up every month. Base payment is $2,500.00 plus commission percent. Large BONUS system and career growth are guaranteed.

Don't waste your time, this vacancy is limited! Send your Resume to this e-mail and give us some time to answer back (possible 1-2 days):  katie.lct.black at gmail.com

LCT Team.

WE TREASURE YOUR PRIVACY AND PROTECTION
LUXURY CAR TUNING CO.