[BioC] ArrayTools

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 1 12:58:45 CET 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 6:14 AM, Clairac <clairac at crh1.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> J use ArraysTools v3.6.0 on Excel 2007 and J can collate .CEL files correctly with RMA method but not with GCRMA and MAS 5.0 methods.

Hi, Geraldine.  You will need to contact the BRB ArrayTools authors
for help with BRB ArrayTools, and I would encourage you to do so.  As
for installing Bioconductor packages, you will want to see the webpage
here:

http://bioconductor.org/docs/download

If you still have problems using Bioconductor after following the
instructions there, feel free to write back with details about what
you did to install R and Bioconductor, what commands are not working
and what errors you get.  Be sure to include the output of
sessionInfo().

Hope that helps,
Sean