[BioC] Limma_Agilent_2color_Array

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Apr 19 23:18:04 CEST 2008

Dear Abhilash,

 > The array1is a NChannelSet created from the RGList using the following
 > command.
 > array1<-new("NChannelSet")

Why do you say that array1 was "from the RGList", since with this line
you are creating an empty NChannelSet, with no data in it. Hence the
(admittedly not very descriptive, but totally correct) error message.

Please consider using the "as" method from the "convert" package to
convert an RGList into an NChannelSet. For a more explicit description,
see also
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/data/experiment/vignettes/CCl4/inst/doc/CCl4.pdf

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang