[BioC] pmindex in oligo package

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Nov 15 21:56:25 CET 2007

say "TilingFeatureSetObject" is your object, you should be able to get
X and Y coordinates by:

xy.coord <- getPD(TilingFeatureSetObject)
[pmindex(TilingFeatureSetObject), c("X", "Y")]

i can't check right now, sorry, but i think there's an (unexposed)
function that should help you with that:

pmi <- pmindex(TilingFeatureSet)
xy.coord2 <- i2xy(pmi, TilingFeatureSet)

let us know how these go and i'll get back to you ASAP.