[BioC] Problem with printing maQualityPlots to ps-files

Claus-Dieter Mayer claus at bioss.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 15:38:29 CET 2007

Dear all,

we have encountered a problem when using the arrayQuality-library. We
are using R2.6.0 under Windows and arrayQuality_1.14.0.
When trying to plot quality plots to a ps-file the following error occurs

 > maQualityPlots(RG,dev="postscript")
Error in frame() : figure margins too large

(If we use  maQualityPlots(RG,dev="ps") instead, as advised in the
vignette, it prints to a png-file, as the function code clearly asks for
"postscript").

Does anybody know what we are doing wrong?

Thanks,

Claus

 Dr Claus-D. Mayer                    | http://www.bioss.ac.uk
 Biomathematics & Statistics Scotland | email: claus at bioss.ac.uk
 Rowett Research Institute            | Telephone: +44 (0) 1224 716652
 Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK.     | Fax: +44 (0) 1224 715349