[BioC] Installing beadarray

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 1 17:56:41 CET 2007

Krys Kelly wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have just installed R 2.6.0. To save space, I usually install packages
> individually rather than using biocLite().  I installed beadarray and then,
> when I typed library(beadarray), I got:

Hi, Krys.

You'll ALWAYS want to use biocLite.  It saves quite a few headaches, in
the end.  In addition to what you have done so far, you will need to do:

biocLite('beadarray')

That should then install beadarray and the necessary accessory packages,
including DBI.  If that doesn't do it for you, let us know.

Sean