[BioC] crlmm warning

Morten Mattingsdal mortenm at inbox.com
Wed Mar 7 13:10:59 CET 2007

Hello again,
Ill just answer that myself, since I posted a bit too prematurely.
Seems like I need to use the makePlatformDesign package, with the code:

 > library(makePlatformDesign)

makePDpackage("Mapping50K_Xba240.CDF","Mapping50K_Xba240_probe_fasta","Mapping50K_Xba240_annot.csv",type="SNP")

R CMD INSTALL pdmapping50kxba240

I find it ... non-trivial.. to locate the fasta file for Nsp and Sty
arrays, but I think Ill harass Affyemtrix Inc for that.

I am aware that the oligo package is in development, but It would be
nice to have some vignettes to read

regards
morten