[BioC] crlmm warning

Morten Mattingsdal mortenm at inbox.com
Wed Mar 7 11:45:40 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

Ive managed to get the oligo package and the crlmm function up and
running. Ive also installed the meta-data libraries from this URL
http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~bcarvalh/oligoAddOns.tar.gz
provided by Benliton

but when I run the commands:

 >files <- list.celfiles()
 >snpFSet <- read.celfiles(files)
 >
 >Welcome to the pd.Mapping250K_Nsp prototype pdInfo package
 >WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS PACKAGE FOR ANY ANALYSIS.
 >THIS PACKAGE IS FOR INTERFACE PROTOTYPE USE ONLY!
 >THE DATA HAS NOT BEEN VALIDATED AND LIKELY HAS ERRORS.
 >Have fun!

Im am happy that this information is warning me, but to my point:
- When will the "safe" mapping libraries come?
- Can I build this by myself ?

I want to compare brlmm from Affymetrix and crlmm from BioC genotype
calls for my data

regards
morten