[BioC] GSEA with one class metaanalysis

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 4 08:51:00 CET 2007

Dear Mark,

If I understand your problem correctly, neither GSEA nor GSA will
accomodate it. The only option I know of is geneSetTest() in the
limma package. This generally works well, although it will give you
someone over optimistic p-values if there are strong positive
correlations between the genes in your gene sets.

Best wishes
Gordon