[BioC] Nimblegen chip analysis

Todd Richmond todd at nimblegen.com
Wed Jul 11 15:37:11 CEST 2007

Hi Rene,

Since we've never made a design called "60merProbeSeqs", I suspect that you're working with a file that has been filtered somehow, possibly to include only the experimental probes. If you check the header line of the .xys file, there is a tag/value pair with the name of the design used to create the file. That's the one you need to use makePDpackage.

Todd

--
Todd Richmond
NimbleGen Systems, Inc.