[BioC] gcrma error? - linked to makeProbePackage ?

Benoit Ballester benoit at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 13:16:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

already tested - and doesn't seem to work - it seems that there is a
version issue.

 > library(gngnf1musaprobe)
Error: package 'matchprobes' 1.4.0 was found, but >= 1.8.1 is required
by 'gngnf1musaprobe'

Would that explain why it doesn't work ?
Also I realized that I don't specify  package="matchprobes" when I load
my file.

  filename<-system.file("extdata","gnGNF1Musa.probe.6tab")

doing so :
  filename<-system.file("extdata","gnGNF1Musa.probe.6tab",
package="matchprobes")
and re-creating gngnf1musaprobe, gives me the same error than with cei
probe package.

would that be the reason why something goes wrong ?

Cheers,

Ben

--
Benoit Ballester, PhD