[BioC] problems with library goCluster

Caroline Reiff C.Reiff at rri.sari.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 17:21:20 CET 2007

Hi,
I am currently trying to learn about the various GO tool packages in
bioconductor following the examples in
http://faculty.ucr.edu/~tgirke/Documents/R_BioCond/R_BioCondManual.html#biocon_affy.
While I had some success with GOstats, GOHyperGAll  and goTools, I am
having difficulties with goCluster. When I try to load the library
via biocLite (see below) I get the following:

 >source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
 >biocLite("goCluster")
Running getBioC version 0.1.8 with R version 2.4.0
Running biocinstall version 1.9.9 with R version 2.4.0
Your version of R requires version 1.9 of Bioconductor.
dependency ''goCluster'' is not available

can anybody tell me what is going on here?
Many thanks Caroline