[BioC] goTools problem

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 11 20:19:57 CET 2007

Hi Jorrit,

Your command is correct, but goTools does not support Operon Rat arrays unfortunately. It will work only for Human or Mouse arrays. One way around this problem would be to retrieve the GO ids for your oligos using another source on the web (they may also be included with the annotations provided by Operon), and then use the GO ids in goTools.

Best,

Agnes