[BioC] Oneclass SAM analysis

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Fri Jan 5 18:06:29 CET 2007

It is odd. I am not sure how you know the plug-in just took the odd numbers
of columns?  I would run the sample data (came along with the SAM plug-in)
for one class test and see how it works. Or you may need to update the
plug-in to the current version and try it out.
Jianping.

--On Friday, January 05, 2007 9:34 AM -0600 "Brooke-Powell, Elizabeth"
<etbp2 at borcim.wustl.edu> wrote:

> Jianping,
>
> Thank you for getting back to me, I do set all of the array column headers
> to 1 as all of the biological comparisons are the same in the same ratio
> orientation. It has to do with the number of columns of data in total on
> the worksheet, it only likes odd numbers of arrays.
>
> Liz

##################################
Jianping Jin Ph.D.
Bioinformatics scientist