[BioC] Wow, what have I done

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 12 04:03:35 CET 2007

Again, you are correct, true, on track, thank you

My effort to use 2.3.1 is not working, I have no 2.3.1 64bit R and
affyQCReport, and cannot find a more recent version for PPC 64bit R and Bio

But me doing affyRNAdeg(), hist(), boxplot(), etc? That is rather like me
playing for the Seahawks as a running back.  Quite out of my league.

In fact, that may be the answer.  I may be out of my league.

But as has been said
"It ain't over till it's over"

Maybe if I get up Leopard this weekend
And a Leopard 64bit PPC disk image comes up with affyQCReport
I am golden

Again thank you for commenting, I am grateful

--
Loren Engrav
Univ Washington