[BioC] Wow, what have I done

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Wed Dec 12 03:42:13 CET 2007

If we had the revenue streams of Microsoft we could put the energy into
support, but we don't.

Here is one more alternative suggestion. Why don't you put the effort
into figuring out the underlying functions being used by affyQCreport?
Sure you won't get the nicely formatted report (and people can feel free
to correct me if that is not what it does), but you should be able to
get access to all the underlying QC statistics.

For instance

AffyRNAdeg(), hist() and boxplot() from affy
qc() from simpleaffy
:

Best,

Ben