[BioC] Suitability of normalizeBetweenArrays? - arrays with very different characteristics

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Apr 24 09:58:55 CEST 2007

Dear John,

You must have a mistake somewhere, because
normalizeBetweenArrays(method="Aquantile") will make no difference to
results from lmFit(). lmFit() analyses the M-values only, which are
not affected by the Aquantile normalization method.

Best wishes
Gordon