[BioC] Limma design matrix presentation

Natalie P. Thorne npt22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 15:32:06 CET 2006

for PC users....
(Yes - as you've all guessed - I am a mac user!)

I have now made available the following:

(i) A quicktime movie of the slides

(ii) A pdf document (2 slides per page)

(iii) A PC friendly version (doesn't look quite as good as it does on the
mac, but the font is changed and the text now doesn't overlap etc... I
tested it here on a PC we have in the office)

Again, go to....

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/npt22

Hope everyone is able to find one of these formats useful.

Natalie

--
Natalie Thorne, PhD

Email: npt22 at cam.ac.uk