[BioC] Limma design matrix presentation

Amy Mikhail a.mikhail at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 14:38:54 CET 2006

Hi Natalie,

No worries about the practical materials - actually the problem was I just
didn't have enough space left in the drive I was downloading them to.
Anyhow I have downloaded them now and they all open up fine - looks very
helpful for begginers like me too!

Thanks a lot,
Amy

> Natalie,
> Thanks so much for the material.  I did not have any problem
> downloading the practicals, although I have not tried to open them.
>
> --Naomi
>
> At 06:51 AM 3/2/2006, Amy Mikhail wrote:
>>Hi Natalie,
>>
>>Have just downloaded your presentation and I also find there is something
>>strange going on with the text (things are overlapping).
>>
>>Also tried to download your practicals but got an error saying "cannot
>>read from source disc".  Are the practicals downloadable yet?
>>
>>Thanks and regards,
>>
>>Amy
>>

>>-------------------------------------------
>>Amy Mikhail
>>Research student
>>University of Aberdeen
>>Zoology Building
>>Tillydrone Avenue
>>Aberdeen AB24 2TZ
>>Scotland
>>Email: a.mikhail at abdn.ac.uk
>>Phone: 00-44-1224-272880 (lab)

> Naomi S. Altman                                814-865-3791 (voice)
> Associate Professor
> Dept. of Statistics                              814-863-7114 (fax)
> Penn State University                         814-865-1348 (Statistics)
> University Park, PA 16802-2111

Amy Mikhail
Research student
University of Aberdeen