[BioC] just.gcrma and normalisation

Zhijin (Jean) Wu zwu at alexander.stat.brown.edu
Wed Jun 28 19:10:55 CEST 2006

For a list of normalization methods,
check out the help for function "normalize" in "affy" package. The
available methods can be viewed with "methods(normalize)". There are
invididual help files for each method listed
Here's what I saw:
> methods(normalize)
 [1] normalize.AffyBatch.constant         normalize.AffyBatch.contrasts
 [3] normalize.AffyBatch.invariantset     normalize.AffyBatch.loess
 [5] normalize.AffyBatch.qspline          normalize.AffyBatch.quantiles
 [7] normalize.AffyBatch.quantiles.robust normalize.constant
 [9] normalize.invariantset               normalize.loess
[11] normalize.methods                    normalize.qspline
[13] normalize.quantiles                  normalize.quantiles.robust

cheers,
Jean