[BioC] Error loading, on Bioconductor 1.8, exprSet generated with bioconductor 1.7

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 7 18:10:18 CEST 2006

Raf --

Can you provide just a bit more information? What's the result of

> class(tr7.rma)

Also, I suspect that tr7.rma was created not in the last release of
Biobase, but the release before that (at least). I say this because
the 'reporterInfo' slot was present in the 1.7 release.

In the mean time, I suspect that

> show(tr7.rma)

will display the contents of your object.

Martin