[BioC] rflowcyt and prada questions

Nolwenn LeMeur nlemeur at fhcrc.org
Thu Jun 1 22:29:11 CEST 2006

Hi Andras,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've made some progress but I
have not solved the problem yet.
The problem comes from the $DATATYPE where in FCS2.0 the data are stored
as integer (I) and in FCS3.0 as single float precision (F).

I have also tried to read the files with prada and have the same problem.

Nolwenn