[BioC] ABPackageBuilder not building GO package?

Nianhua Li nli at fhcrc.org
Sat Jul 22 03:33:26 CEST 2006

Hi, Eric,

I used a baseFile to test the script, and got a perfectly valid package. 
Maybe your base file "keyp.txt" or your network configuration have some 
problem? The script I used is :

vaimm06 <- function(pkgPath, version) {
                 organism="Mus musculus",
                 author=list(authors="Eric J. Kort", maintainer="Eric J. 
Kort <eric.kort at exsilico.biz>")
vaimm06(getwd(), "0.1")

And the base file "mouse4302.GeneBankID" looks like:
41484_r_at      X56681
41485_at        X02152
41486_at        U82396
41487_at        W72400
41488_at        AC002394
41489_at        M99435
41490_at        Y00971
41491_s_at      AB028944
41492_r_at      AB028944
41493_at        AI094610
41494_at        X99802
41495_at        W37606
41496_at        AL050189
41497_at        AI401296
41498_at        AB020718
41499_at        X15218
414_at  X59373
41500_at        AI761818
41501_at        AF004849
41502_at        AI523538
41503_at        AB020661
41504_s_at      AF055376

And my environment is (I don't think it is important for this problem 
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.4.0 Under development (unstable) (2006-05-19 r38133)

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
AnnBuilder    RSQLite        DBI   annotate        XML    Biobase
  "1.11.4"    "0.4-1"   "0.1-10"    "1.9.6"   "0.99-8"   "1.9.28"

good luck


More information about the Bioconductor mailing list