[BioC] AnnBuilder doesn't work on gene information ("GENENAME", "SYMBOL", etc)

nli at fhcrc.org nli at fhcrc.org
Sun Jul 16 22:49:17 CEST 2006

Hi, weijun,

Now you can download either AnnBuilder 1.11.4 from
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/1.9/bioc/html/AnnBuilder.html or
AnnBuilder 1.10.4 from
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/bioc/html/AnnBuilder.html . Both have
included John Zhang's patch, therefore should work for your case.

thanks and good luck

nianhua