[BioC] Repository for Bioconductor annotation packages

Daniel Gatti dmgatti at email.unc.edu
Fri Jul 14 22:22:39 CEST 2006

O/S: Linux
arch : i686
R version : 2.2.1

I'm using the install.packages() command to install Bioconductor
libraries to my home directory.  I can install functional packages like
"safe" and "GOstats". But when I try to install annotation packages, it
tells me that it can't find them in given repository.  I'm using
repos="http://www.bioconductor.org".  What repository should I use for
the annotation packages?

install.packages("hgu133a", lib = "~/Rlib",
repos="http://www.bioconductor.org")

Warning in download.packages(pkgs, destdir = tmpd, available =
available,  :
          no package 'hgu133a' at the repositories

Dan Gatti
UNC-CH