[BioC] proportianal hazard models

Kort, Eric Eric.Kort at vai.org
Thu Nov 10 04:23:31 CET 2005

I second the motion...Kleinbaum is the most accessible introduction
 to the topic I have found (he also has an excellent self learning
 text on Logistic Regression).

After Kleinbaum, another option is Modelling Survival Data in
Medical Research edited by Chatfield and Zidek...but this is
much more mathematically intensive (though also much
broader in scope) than Kleinbaum.

-Eric