[BioC] gcrma problem

Wenqiong Chen wenchen at diversa.com
Tue Mar 29 21:55:18 CEST 2005

This is something which frustrates me again!
Yes, I did do "R CMD INSTALL" from the dos command line, and I can clearly see that the package is in the R library.
Regarding the naming issue, I did not specify anything. Right now, the two packages I built in the library is "disdiv712acdf", and "disdiv712aprobe". Looks pretty consistent.
There is clearly something not trivial there which caused the problem, maybe related to my computer? I am going to give a try in the unix system and see what happens.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Wenqiong