[BioC] LIMMA vs. dChip

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:57:37 CET 2005

We did not do any further analysis, and we currently have no plans to do
any.  To really solve this, a properly designed experiment, possibly WT
versus a well-understood knockout, should be done.  The data we have at
hand is not suitable to determine which normalization is best for
determining differential expression.

--Naomi