[BioC] asking for some code

zhihua li lzhtom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:15:22 CET 2005

Dear netters,

Now I have a matrix at hand. For each row, I want to find the Q5(the 5th
quantile) and the Q95, and put them in a function fyn(), which will return
two numbers n and m(n<m). Then I'll take each element (say x) in the row
one by one, and perform a judgment: if x<n, do sub1(x); if n<=x<=m, do
sub2(x); if x>m, do sub3(x). The process goes on through each row in the
matrix.
This program isnot very complicated, but hard enough for me...........So
could anybody give me a prototype of the code?
Thanks a lot!