[BioC] hgu133plus2SYMBOL missing an entry for 211506_s_at

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 3 16:33:29 CET 2005

Hi Dick,

I had a chat with our annotation expert and wanted to report back what
I learned.

On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:06 AM, Dick Beyer wrote:
> I ran into an oddity that I thought others working with hgu133plus2
> chips might want to know.
>
> hgu133plus2SYMBOL is missing an entry for 211506_s_at.

As I understand it, when this data package was created the netaffx
database was not available and a match for the Affy ID you've
identified was not found in the public domain databases.

In the next version of this package we will be able to include
information from the netaffx database.

Thanks for pointing this out.

+ seth