[BioC] MetaData Package Availability

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 3 16:19:39 CET 2005

Hello All,

I have temporarily removed the Windows versions of the metaData
packages from the Bioconductor website.

The data access mechanism that allows easy access to the data after
packages.

We have a fix which we are testing right now.  I am hopeful that we
will be able to post updated (and working) metaData packages for
Windows by the end of the day today PST timezone.

I want to emphasize that: This only relates to the Windows versions of
the metaData packages and that it is *not* an issue of the quality of
the data; the problem is in how they were packaged.

Sorry for the inconvenience, stay tuned for an update soon.

Best Wishes,

+ seth