[BioC] CRANrepository is not a repository or some http problem

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 10 04:52:52 CET 2005

Hi Joel,

As Kasper guessed, we are having some difficulties recreating a CRAN
repository suitable for use with reposTools.  So you are experiencing a
"real" error that is on our end.  We hope to have this fixed by the end
of the week.

However, you will still have a hard time getting the rankProduct
package.  This package has been removed from the Bioc repository per
the request of the author.  See the message in the list archive
subject: [BioC] Error in rankProduct package on Feb 8.

Hope that helps,

+ seth