[BioC] CRANrepository is not a repository or some http problem

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Thu Feb 10 03:16:24 CET 2005

I have (basically) the same error.

If you have followed the mailing list you will notice that the website
is being moved at the moment. I am guessing that we have some problems
obtaining the BioC copy of CRAN.

Since rankProduct is a standard R package and since (ok I am
guessing) the BioC version of CRAN is do, install.packages2 cannot find

1) wait 'till it get fixed
2) use install.packages instead as it will connect directly to CRAN.